Sunday, August 12, 2007

Amy Winehouse Does Heroin??...Who Knew

Do you remember when I posted about Amy Winehous being treated for exhaustion? Well, she actually overdosed on heroin. Surprise.

Here's what she had to say for herself:

"It was just crazy - One of the most terrifying moments of my life. I don't know how to explain what happened. I don't really know myself. I can't remember what I looked like. I couldn't recognise myself. It was terrifying - I was terrified."

"I was so out of control. It just happened. It shocked me. I'm sorry - I just don't know what got into me. I never want to feel that way again. I've scared myself this time. I was all over the place. I know things have got to change. I have to sort myself out." (No Amy....you're just fine. -- RichBoi88)

Source
Word is that she is still refusing to go to rehab. They never learn.