Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lil' Wayne's An Idiot

During an interview with Wendy Williams, the moron spoke the following (barely coherent) words when asked about his street credibility...

"If you are talking about rap and beef, I'm the wrong person to talk to. I am from New Orleans. Cut your televisions on. You know where I'm from. I'm from the murder capital, ma. Beef is a different thing there. I have four teardrops on my face and I have to look my mom in her eye every day. I can't lie to her. Fuck what they think and fuck what the world thinks, we real. My mom is real. The first day I got a teardrop I lied. I called her and asked her can I get a teardrop tattoo, but I had already got it." She said, "When you get it, come by me so I can see how you look with it, cause I was thinking about getting one my fuckin' self." "We don't play. No, I'm not gonna rap about you man, I will murder you, your family, your child, a newborn, I don't give a fuck. I could never go to hell cause I'ma take over, bitch."

Source

One step forward, five steps back. Ladies and gentlemen...Dwayne Carter.