Monday, December 17, 2007

Behind Every Good Man Is A Good Bow Wow (LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I swear if this isn't the funniest thing I've seen....just...wow. Okay, so I'm sure you've seen the trailer for Bow Wow & Omarion's BET special (called Road To Platinum)...below you would find two clips from the show. The first one features an interview with Toure from BET...in the interview, he seems to be trying to clown Omarion. I'm not sure if he was just messing around or was really trying to play Omarion but, whatever the case, Bow Wow stood up for his man (look out for the pseudo-T.I. accent). He seems to want to fight Toure, but then he tells his bodyguards to "handle that" (LOL). Anyways, peep the clip...





The second clip features Chuck & Larry whining about never having #1 videos on TRL. Please pay attention to Bow Wow's mannerisms (you'll see why I'm saying so). Now watch...