Monday, October 1, 2007

So The Rumors Were True After All...

Remember all the rumors you heard about Michael Jackson when you were little?...You know, the sleeping in a chamber stuff? Well, based on the pic above, it could be true. Why the pics are being put out decades later are unknown. Splash News reports:

These pictures which were shot in 1986 for The National Enquirer show the star in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber. Jackson, then 28, was at the height of his fame and the publication claimed the regime was part of a plan to keep him alive until at least 150. The Enquirer quoted the singer as saying: “I’ve taken several long naps in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber and when I awoke I felt like a new person - I’ve never felt better. I definitely want one for my home so I can sleep in it at night. I plan to get one immediately. I want to live to see world peace, a world without hunger, a world where children and all mankind know no suffering. I believe if I treat my body properly I’ll live to be at least 150.”


In other MJ news, he apparently married his nanny earlier this week.