Saturday, September 15, 2007

He Did It Again

As you might already know, the verbal diarrhea that has been provided by Pimp C in recent times has been fairly well-documented on this blog. And, yes, you guessed it...he has given us even more to work with. Please read...

"Let me say this: That statement about Russell Simmons had nothing to do with his sexual orientation. It had more to do with a disagreement [we had]. I don’t know if the man likes Martians, squirrels or whatever, so I ain’t gonna speak on something that I didn’t see. It’s no gay-bashing with me. It’s just, be proud of what you are, instead of hidin’ in the closet. And if ya fuck boys in the ass, then don’t be tryna fuck with the girls, too, poisoning the pussy population wit’ ya shitty ol’ dirty-ass dick."

Source


This gem was spotted at Crunk & Disorderly.