Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Celebs On Britney's VMA Performance

COMMON: “It was very disappointing. I feel like she didn’t want to be there. I have great compassion for her, and I don’t think it’s necessarily over for her. If she comes back with something potent and vibrant, she could bounce back.”


KANYE WEST: “I have no words.”


ASHANTI: When asked what she thought, laughed, rolled her eyes and walked away, then her publicist stepped in and said, “No comment.”


50 CENT: He called Brit's performance a "highlight," saying "I told you outside, she was gonna be the hottest thing, and she did it, she worked it out (Say word? -- RichBoi88). Yeah, she had a big production, things started coming out of the sky."


NICOLE SCHERZINGER: "It's hard because being an artist like myself, I don't like it when I'm not in front of the house and I can't hear the monitors properly. ... I dunno, it was cool, I was just sending her good vibes the whole time." (Huh? -- RichBoi88)