Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Battle Of The Fragrances

Diddy's Unforgivable Woman vs. Mimi's M by Mariah Carey....do you give a shit?...Me neither.

But I'm gonna go through with the post anyways...


Diddy said:

"I send out a challenge...I challenge all of my female counterparts that have fragrances...that my fragrance is better than theirs. I'm a man and I know how women should smell!"



Mariah said:
"I heard about this competition, and I wish Puff all the best with his new fragrance, but I think we're actually appealing to different types of women. M by Mariah Carey is about being unforgettable, not unforgivable. It's not about a ménage à trois or a one night stand, it's for the woman who wants the man to fall in love with her immediately, stay in love, and treat her like royalty."




It seems Kanye and Curtis have started something.