Monday, August 27, 2007

Little Drops Of Water...

Missy has just signed a multi-million dollar deal with Doritos. The commercials, which will debut on September 17, are aimed at creating awareness for her upcoming LP, The Countdown.



Rihanna's on the latest cover on Seventeen Magazine. Word is that she will be performing "Shut Up And Drive" live for the very first time at the VMAs.



Ne-Yo does not know why people think he's gay. Read...
I don’t know. To this day I’m still trying to figure it out. You know what I think it is? It’s because when you see me, when you talk to me, my mannerisms are not-I’m not that. So people see me and they don’t see something that they’re accustomed to and people feel the need to have to categorize stuff. They just can’t let it be “I don’t know what that is.” So they got to do something. He’s not rough, rugged, and raw, so he must be gay”.
Whatever.



This is the "band". And guess what?? That caucasian kid got a solo deal. No comment.