Thursday, August 30, 2007

Curtis vs. Graduation

Yup...both of their albums leaked today. Wanted to post it earlier but haven't had the time (posting music takes forever)....plus, my laptop seems to have been hit with a virus 'cause it's been extra slow today. Anyways I posted tracks from the albums below. Some of the links I had were deleted by the time I was about to post them so we have a lil' more Curtis than we do Graduation. Anyways, check 'em out and let me know who's got the hotter LP!



Curtis

"Follow My Lead" featuring Robin Thicke

"I'll Still Kill" featuring Akon

"Come & Go" featuring Dr. Dre

"Fire" featuring Nicole Scherzinger & Young Buck

"Peep Show" featuring Eminem

"Touch The Sky" featuring



Graduation

"Champion"

"Everything I Am" featuring DJ Premier

"Homecoming" featuring Chris Martin

"Barry Bonds" featuring Lil' Wayne