Friday, June 29, 2007

They Heard The Booming Voice Of A Black Man

As you might have alreay heard, former "Grey's Anatomy" star Isaiah Washington thinks his release was racially motivated. He claims that "someone heard the booming voice of a black man and got really scared and that was the beginning of the end for me" (LOL). He also said:

"Well, it didn't help me on the set that I was a black man who wasn't a mush-mouth Negro walking around with his head in his hands all the time. I didn't speak like I'd just left the plantation and that can be a problem for people sometimes."
"I had a person in human resources tell me after this thing played out that `some people' were afraid of me around the studio. I asked her why, because I'm a 6-foot-1, black man with dark skin and who doesn't go around saying `Yessah, massa sir' and `No sir, massa' to everyone?"

SHIT...he went there lol.

Well, what he did wasn't right but I definitely think this shit was blown out of proportion 'cause he's black. Black people...understand...they are waiting for you to fuck up just once. Stay on your toes. Peace.



Source