Wednesday, January 2, 2008

All Good Things Must Come To An End

Dear Readers,

As some of you know, I'm a full-time college student. This blog was started during a period when I had a lot of free time on my hands. I was able to maintain the blog throughout last semester but it was definitely a challenge. Even though I performed well overall, my grades suffered because I wasn't able to dedicate as much time to my studies as I should've. However, I have no regrets.

I am now about to begin my final semester. I cannot afford to have any distractions. Therefore, I have decided to discontinue Babes, Bling & Booze. I would like to thank all of you for visiting and making this blog so much fun.

I hoped I would be able to continue blogging for a little longer, but now is the most appropriate time to stop. Please understand that this was a very difficult decision for me. Again, thanks for your support.

Sincerely,
RichBoi88